zondag 13 september 2026

Rock / metal DJ set - Rock Bar Athens

 I played a rock / metal DJ set in a rock bar in Athens, which cannot be named for tax reasons.

This is the tracklist:

Rodriguez - Hate Street Dialogue
Bob Dylan - Union Sundown
Johnny Cash - Mean Eyed Cat
Deep Purple - Pictures of Home
Black Sabbath - Killing Yourself to Live
Motörhead - Stone Dead Forever
Spiderbait - Black Betty
Triggerfinger - On My Knees
ZZ Top - Gotsa Get Paid
Brainbox - Down Man
Tom Waits - Romeo Is Bleeding
Bob Dylan - 'Til I Fell in Love with You
J.J. Cale - Mama Don't
The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider
zZz - Lucy
The Cramps - Goo Goo Muck
Black Lips - Family Tree
Herman Brood & His Wild Romance - Dope Sucks
The Velvet Underground - I Can't Stand It
The Yardbirds - For Your Love
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Brother, My Cup Is Empty
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
System of a Down - Metro
Disturbed - Land of Confusion
Papa Roach - Broken Home
Misfits - Theme for a Jackal
Barry Adamson - Destination
David Bowie - The Jean Genie
The Rolling Stones - Shake Your Hips
Rodriguez - Climb Up on My Music
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Love Burns
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
To Fos Kai I Skia Tou - To Fos Kai I Skia Tou
Johnny Winter - Mean Town Blues
Left Lane Cruiser - Wash It
The Experimental Tropic Blues Band - Voodoo Rise
Motörhead - The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
Ozzy Osbourne - Over the Mountain
Iron Maiden - Wrathchild
System of a Down - Innervision
Triggerfinger - Lines
Brian Eno - The Fat Lady of Limbourg
Triggerfinger - Commotion
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Judas Priest - Breaking the Law
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam
Slayer - Raining Blood

Geen opmerkingen: